Foreigners’ Football Field (Ren Min Ti Yu Chang 人民体育场 / Ma Yue Han Ti Yu Chang 马约翰体育场)

The Foreigners’ Football Field was built before 1878 and originally used as a lawn tennis court and cricket field. It was…

Continue Reading →

Former South Fukien Christian Bookstore (Min Nan Sheng Shu Gong Hui Sheng Jiao Shu Ju 闽南圣书工会圣教书局)

The Former Southern Fukien (Fujian) Christian Bookstore was founded in 1908 on Dadai Road on Kulangsu by Chinese and foreign…

Continue Reading →

Union Church (Xie He Li Bai Tang协和礼拜堂)

Union Church, Kulangsu’s earliest church, was built in 1863. The church was named as “The International Church”in the beginning and…

Continue Reading →

Trinity Church (San Yi Tang 三一堂)

As more and more Christians moved to Kulangsu in the 1920s, Xiamen Church, New Street Church and Bamboo Church cooperated…

Continue Reading →